Sunday, February 15, 2009

=/

Haven't posted a blog in a while, so here goes.
Today I slept in until about 11:00PM. Then I washed the jerseys for the JV basketball team. I left my house at about 3:30PM to drop my brother off, then arrived at the pavilion at 4:00PM. Game started at 5:00PM, but we lost 36-43. However we were playing a 4A team, and we are only 3A. Then I had to record the Varsity game which we won 57-28, which was quite a feat. There then was a celebration at Wild River Pizza, and that lasted until about 10PM. By the time I picked up my friend Chirs, thirty minuites had passed. Once home, I started up the computer, went on Facebook, and played Mafia Wars for a bit. I am now still on my computer, and it's about 1:30AM. Hope you all had a great valentines day (like i'm talking to more than one person >.<).

End of Transmission...
godcard

No comments:

Post a Comment